The following curriculum can be used to guide your discussions.
The curriculum covers what it means to love and obey God, as well as learning to practice the spiritual disciplines.
View the individual lesson pages below or download the entire Curriculum.
- Lesson 01: Mentor/Mentee Orientation-I
- Lesson 02: Mentor/Mentee Orientation-II
- Lesson 03: Being a Disciple of Jesus Christ-I
- Lesson 04: Being a Disciple of Jesus Christ-II
- Lesson 05: Being a Disciple of Jesus Christ-III
- Lesson 06: Being a Disciple of Jesus Christ-IV
- Lesson 07: Reading the Bible-The Relationship Begins
- Lesson 08: Reading the Bible-Meditating and Journaling
- Lesson 09: Praying with the Right Attitude and Motives
- Lesson 10: Prayer – Barriers to Effective Prayer
- Lesson 11: Prayer – Praying According to His Will and For Others
- Lesson 12: Quiet Time – Putting Reading, Meditating, Journaling, and Prayer Together
- Lesson 13: Fellowship with Other Believers
- Lesson 14: Serving One Another