You’ve gone to church, you’ve heard the sermons, you’ve done bible studies…now it’s time to put your Christian faith and education into practice. Become a mentor today!
You DON’T need to have all the answers and you DON’T need be a “perfect” Christian. You DO need to be a Christian striving to walk the walk, on your spiritual journey, and have a desire to pour your life into someone else’s.
How Our FREE Discipleship Program Works:
We have created a private facebook group to facilitate Discipleship relationships and growth, and WE WANT YOU to join our group as a mentor to help others. It’s simple!
- Join our facebook discipleship group
- Post a comment announcing your arrival and that you are wanting to help mentor someone, and share a bit about your Christian journey.
- You’ll also see others announcing they are wanting a mentor.
- When you see those people, and you feel a connection, comment on their post and offer to help.
- You can also reach out via Facebook Messenger to start a private conversation.
- Help your mentee with particular issues, challenges, or questions, OR use our Discipleship curriculum to step them through a simple discipleship process to grow in their faith.
- And we have group moderators standing by to help with anything you need.
So, go there now! Join Our Discipleship FaceBook Group.
If you are already logged into Facebook, you can also search for “Changing the Face of Christianity Discipleship Program“.
And THANKS! for your desire and willingness to help.
Testimony from Mentor K. Wade:
“I have no idea how I found Changing the Face of Christianity. Honestly, I believe with my whole heart, that it found me by God’s hand. I was just winding up a 7 year stint with the Ladies Ministry in my church. My heart is still very much in Ladies Ministry but I just felt God asking me to back out for now but had no idea why. After applying to the mentoring program and being matched to my mentee, I quickly learned what God was doing. He was giving me a refocus in my area of ministry. Of course, as with anything that is God’s will, it is never one dimensional. The idea behind the mentoring program may be primarily to help the mentee but I was getting just as much help as she was. God was keeping me on my knees in prayer about the worthiness of my own spirituality to be guiding someone else’s as well for the mentee that I grew to love in just a few short weeks as if she were my own daughter. I was blessed beyond measure through this program. I have two daughters of my own, and have prayed often that others might be effective in their lives where I fail, so I especially feel the importance of making myself available to others who might grow spiritually through my willingness to lend a listening ear. I appreciated the Bible study lessons we used very much. I thought each week’s lesson brought some substantive discussion and certainly caused me, as the mentor, to be consistently in the Word. I would highly recommend the Changing the Face of Christianity mentoring program to anyone seeking mentorship or that has a desire to mentor. It’s growth spurring and an amazing blessing.“